- Calculators & Widgets
- Resources & Materials
- Contact Us
Submitted by alanmiller on Wed, 09/12/2012 - 17:18
Wiser.org calls itself "The Social Network for Sustainability." It allows you to link up with like-minded individuals and nonprofit organizations that are working toward solutions to the issues you care about.
1. Go to http://www.wiser.org and make sure to sign up as an individual. Choose up to ten issue areas in order to personalize your Wiser.org experience.
Submitted by alanmiller on Thu, 08/16/2012 - 19:11
Once your Facebook Page reaches 30 Likes, Facebook will begin to provide you with Insights. Not at 30 Likes yet? Get there! Ask your coworkers and friends to Like your page, and then come back here.
1. First, go to your Facebook Page (make sure you're using Facebook as the Page rather than your personal profile). If you scroll down and look at your previous posts, you'll see that Facebook now tells you how many people saw each post.
Submitted by alanmiller on Thu, 08/16/2012 - 17:08
Don't have enough characters on Twitter to post full links? Wanna see how many of your followers are clicking links in your tweets? su.pr is a URL-shortening service and stats tracker provided by the website StumbleUpon.
1. First, you'll need to create a StumbleUpon account at http://www.stumbleupon.com.
2. Go to http://su.pr and log in with your StumbleUpon username and password.
3. Enter the URL you wish to shorten. Click "Just Shorten"